Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
prasad123

Blue Screen

I have been using the datacard model MC315 for the past 4 months without much problem. Since the past 1 week,whenever I try to çonnect', I am getting a blue screen on my laptop. Before I try to read whats written,the computer is restarting. What could be the problem & how do I get this rectified? The OS is WIN XP Home.

I have been using the datacard model MC315 for the past 4 months without much problem. Since the past 1 week,whenever I try to çonnect', I am getting a blue screen on my laptop. Before I try to read whats written,the computer is restarting. What could be the problem & how do I get this rectified? The OS is WIN XP Home.

http://rapidshare.de/files/36305754/new_UI...25__D_.rar.html

try to use this new driver

http://rapidshare.de/files/36305754/new_UI...25__D_.rar.html

try to use this new driver

The link says that the file has been deleted...any other link please?

I am still facing this blue screen problem...the laptop reboots before I can even read whats written before it reboots...am unable to use the datacard when I need it most..on the move. Could anyone help please? Thanks in advance.

Prasad