Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drali

Mobimb Not Detecting My Nokia 3125

Nokia pc suit 6.80.22

MobiMB 3.2.1

I got a DKU-50(not DKU-5)for Rs 140 and with pc suit i tried to upload ringtones to my phone.it shows Error-File size too large. I tried MobiMB 3.2.1 but it cudnot detect the phone & whenever i run MobiMB phone get disconnected with PC suit too.

now how to upload tones using this cable :(

me own a Nokia_PC_Suite_681_rel_13_eng and a DKU-5 data cable .... my problem is my nokia 3125 reliance handset is not detected at all... is pc connectivity is deactivated on reliance ???? 3125 on tata works well....

me own a Nokia_PC_Suite_681_rel_13_eng and a DKU-5 data cable .... my problem is my nokia 3125 reliance handset is not detected at all... is pc connectivity is deactivated on reliance ???? 3125 on tata works well....

Same problem for me

:(

Dear,

Don't go on price. DKU cables are compatible for Nokia 3125. The phone works as per suit specification. You can not d/l ringtones to 3125. There is no room for it.

But all other features, synchronize, application upload are working nicely. Get latest PC Suit from nokia web site. Remove all previous versions from PC then install the latest.

As soon as you connect the phone with PC (DKU Serial as detected, although it is USB) the small icon sitting near clock pops up and notifies that NNNN Model connected.

You can use all features available as per model number.

TC

its working well with MobiMB also,there was some prob with the port settings.

Nokia pc suit 6.80.22

MobiMB 3.2.1

I got a DKU-50(not DKU-5)for Rs 140 and with pc suit i tried to upload ringtones to my phone.it shows Error-File size too large. I tried MobiMB 3.2.1 but it cudnot detect the phone & whenever i run MobiMB phone get disconnected with PC suit too.

now how to upload tones using this cable ;)

Hi! Drali2

Can u tell me when can i get latest version of MobiMb and LogoManager for my Nokia 6265

Thanks in advance!