Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
paswanath

R-connect From Rd 5340

Hi,

I have a LG RD5340 handset with a data cable. firstly, I installated USB CABLE DRIVER.Secondly,LG USB MODEM DRIVER.Thirdly, I create a dialup connection. When the dialer dials #777, the system hangs when opening port is displayed. Even i changed my datacable but no help. Please help me :(

post-13894-1165061760.jpg

please tell me ur system configuration!

Thanks!For your reply.My system configuration is-

Pentium 4 3.0 GHz

1GB RAM Transcend.533MHz

D945GNT Motherboard

80GB western digital hdd

8 USB port

Windows XP Pro SP2

first of all if u r using a genuine cable which is meant for 5340 (which is very costly and available easily)then i'll advise u to get the latest drivers downloaded from http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/we...nectsearch1.jsp and then try and if u r not using a genuine cable then u must be using a data cable of some other handset, most probably lg rd 2230 in this case at the time of installation of the r-connect software u've to select lg rd 2230 in as ur handset model. i think this'll work.

My cable is not genuine. RD5130 and USB DATA CABLE is labelled on the cable. please give me a installation instruction.

without connecting the data cable to the pc, first of all install the lg usb cable driver then restart ur pc, and the n install the software for r-connect and when the wizard will prompt u to connect the data cable at that time u've to connect it first to the phone and then to the pc and then just follow the instructions, if u face any prblem u call the customer care at *333 but don't tell them that ur using a different cable, tell them taht ur using a genuine cable purchased from ww.

I'm having the same problem. Its annoying the hell out of me. I went to tonnes of Webworlds and they kept giving me the address of another webworld. When I asked them to call and confirm that they have it available, they don't, and jsut tell me to go there and I'll get it. I tried everywhere and can't find it. I told my friend in Bangalore to buy it for me and they didn't have it either. Finally I ended up buying a third party make from Ebay and now this **** says its unrecognized.

for lg 5340 : in my city desi usb cable is available for 300 with cd . cd comes with it . installation is simple . install r connect with phone selected as 2230 (there would be no 5340 . n even 5130 has also not to be installed).

i myself has installed that sometime back .