Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
battery

Huawei Ec325 Usb Modem On Mac Os X 10

Hi..

Has anyone of you configured the EC325 usb modem with mac osx?

If yes then please let me know how to use it and what are the softwares and where to get them from.

battery.

Hi..

If yes then please let me know how to use it and what are the softwares and where to get them from.

battery.

Hello Buddy,

Any luck in configuring the EC325 with Mac OSX... Do let us know how it went and if speed is good and connection reliable.

best,

Siva

Hi everyone

Installed this modem on my macbook.

google search for launch2net on google or download it from here. download the software. its about 11 MB DMG file. Install on your mac. Its a demo package, but it installs the necessary drivers.

When you connect your modem, and go to network preferences, Network. It will say that it has detected a new huawei modem. Configure this modem. put in your service provider - reliance.

User name and password are your modem phone number.

The phone number to dial is as usual #777

In the modem tab, select the NM Universal Modem. I have disabled error checking etc. but you can play around with this and experiment. may have some effect on the speeds.

With this your modem should be installed. Click on Dial Now on the PPP tab and it should open internet connect and you should be able to connnect.

hope this helps.

jai guru dev

kashi

PS even though the DMG installer is a demo package, it installs the necessary scripts and hardware drivers to recognise the modem. thats the only reason we are installing it. It should also detect the modem automatically once you attach, but you can just force quit those applications.

could someone pin it up on all the ec325 posts?

Hi everyone

google search for launch2net on google or download it from here. download the software. its about 11 MB DMG file. Install on your mac. Its a demo package, but it installs the necessary drivers.

When you connect your modem, and go to network preferences, Network. It will say that it has detected a new huawei modem. Configure this modem. put in your service provider - reliance.

In the modem tab, select the NM Universal Modem. I have disabled error checking etc. but you can play around with this and experiment. may have some effect on the speeds.

With this your modem should be installed. Click on Dial Now on the PPP tab and it should open internet connect and you should be able to connnect.

hope this helps.

jai guru dev

kashi

PS even though the DMG installer is a demo package, it installs the necessary scripts and hardware drivers to recognise the modem. thats the only reason we are installing it. It should also detect the modem automatically once you attach, but you can just force quit those applications.

could someone pin it up on all the ec325 posts?

Thanks kashi for the link. I took a fresh tata indicom connection (and the Huawei EC325 usb wireless modem) and I can see "Huawei Mobile" in the network connections. I'm awaiting activation of my account and am hopeful that it'll work.

Hi..

battery.

Hi everyone

hope this helps.

Hi..

battery.

Hi everyone

hope this helps.

Dear ,

After finishing all your described process by clicking on Connect it got disconnected saying modem error> The Modem is failed to responed. Any Idia?

MC325- Mac book G4 I am using. MC325 is working ok with winxp desktop.

Parag