Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigsub

News Headlines On R World

For the last two weeks I have not been able to read the news under the Hot N New > News Room > Read News section on R World on my Nokia 6275. If I click on any of the five heads Top Headlines, General (Nation/World), Sports, Showbiz, or Business, I get "HTTP Error: 500 Internal Server Error" or "HTTP Error: 403 Forbidden". This service worked okay in the first week I used the phone, i.e. the last week of March. Any idea what might be wrong?

Eliot

Something has gone wrong with Reliance servers. I am getting Error 1285: Connection Error, pl try later, on my LG3470 phone. Similarly Horoscope gives error 1289. Pl check on your phone.

For the last two weeks I have not been able to read the news under the Hot N New > News Room > Read News section on R World on my Nokia 6275. If I click on any of the five heads Top Headlines, General (Nation/World), Sports, Showbiz, or Business, I get "HTTP Error: 500 Internal Server Error" or "HTTP Error: 403 Forbidden". This service worked okay in the first week I used the phone, i.e. the last week of March. Any idea what might be wrong?

Eliot

there is some problem in server .will be ok by 21st april