Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandyk00

Accessoies For Nokia 6275 Cdma

Hello Friends :confuse: ,

Can anyone help me regarding Nokia 6275 CDMA accesories.

I want to know about the recommended data cable type and memory card type with brand for this nokia handset also other accessories which supports this handset.

waiting for reply.

Sandy

Recommended data cable is 'CA-53'

and memory card is Micro SD for Nokia 6275.

:cheer:

Hello Friends :cheer: ,

Can anyone help me regarding Nokia 6275 CDMA accesories.

I want to know about the recommended data cable type and memory card type with brand for this nokia handset also other accessories which supports this handset.

waiting for reply.

Sandy

Kingston Offers MicroSD Card, Reader Bundle

By: Priyanka Pradhan | Jun 26,2007

Kingston Technology has offered a bundle of two USB MicroSD readers and two MicroSD cards in 1GB and 2 GB capacities. The company says the bundle will help mobile customers to transfer their data between numerous mobile phones, PCs and digital devices.

The new mobile device-ready reader pack is developed with a USB connector and memory expansion slot that accepts the microSD card format. According to Kingston, customers are freed from the burden of carrying additional USB cables and thereby it helps reducing wait times especially common in Bluetooth transfers between cell phones and PCs.

The new USB microSD Reader and Card bundle features a red reader for the 2GB card combo and black for the 1GB version. The USB microSD reader and card is ultra portable and comes with with an extra key loop.

While the Kingston USB microSD Reader (Red) and 2GB microSD Card is priced at Rs. 1,500, the USB microSD Reader (Black) and 1GB microSD Card is available at Rs. 850. The bundle is available with distributors such as Avnet India, Ingram Micro, Kobian Electronics and Transtek Infoways.

GO FOR USB MicroSD readers and MicroSD cards

http://www.tech2.com/india/news/general/ki...r-bundle/7783/0

post-11343-1182860784_thumb.jpg

Edited by kk999

Kingston Offers MicroSD Card, Reader Bundle

By: Priyanka Pradhan | Jun 26,2007

Kingston Technology has offered a bundle of two USB MicroSD readers and two MicroSD cards in 1GB and 2 GB capacities. The company says the bundle will help mobile customers to transfer their data between numerous mobile phones, PCs and digital devices.

The new mobile device-ready reader pack is developed with a USB connector and memory expansion slot that accepts the microSD card format. According to Kingston, customers are freed from the burden of carrying additional USB cables and thereby it helps reducing wait times especially common in Bluetooth transfers between cell phones and PCs.

The new USB microSD Reader and Card bundle features a red reader for the 2GB card combo and black for the 1GB version. The USB microSD reader and card is ultra portable and comes with with an extra key loop.

While the Kingston USB microSD Reader (Red) and 2GB microSD Card is priced at Rs. 1,500, the USB microSD Reader (Black) and 1GB microSD Card is available at Rs. 850. The bundle is available with distributors such as Avnet India, Ingram Micro, Kobian Electronics and Transtek Infoways.

GO FOR USB MicroSD readers and MicroSD cards

http://www.tech2.com/india/news/general/ki...r-bundle/7783/0

Thank a lot. :support:

But is it OK if i put 2 GB MicroSD card instead of 1 GB which most of the people recommend.

Pls. guide me.

Warm Regards

Sandeep Yadav

Edited by sandyk00