Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kshah

Little Off Beat But I Think We Need To Be Serious About Our Own Creativity

It seems RIMWeb members are good in creativity for example Hetal (Who made perhaps the only available software in the world which can SMS on CDMA nokia phones)

There is a need to create awareness amongst Indians to make new product or services from fresh ideas. Some times it may appear silly initially.

To give brief idea about me, I am a men of manufacturing (Engineering). My company makes things which when we made it is supposed to be for the first time in India. We may not be making great deal of money but still make enough money to lead a good lifestyle, plus my company gives direct employment to 25 people. We Indians are known for being good employees. Our creativity is because we work for others, Why cant we have our own creativity which makes money for we own and our own country? Still we rely upon US and Europe for even concepts forget about technologies.

It may happen that ideas we share are already in market but that does not mean that we stop thinking. No more philosophies but here is my first Idea.

SOLID STATE CAR MUSIC PLAYER WITH BLUETOOTH

Since people these days use phone which has external memory support, music player, radio and stereo blue tooth support. It is not necessary that user need to have a saperate CD / DVD based music system if car is having system which consist of:

1. Stereo blue tooth support receiver

2. Amplifier

Same system can be used for even handsfree kit as most phones automatically suspends music player / radio when phone is received.

Bluetooth car handsfree kit: Cost about 3 (No brands) -10K (Good quality branded)

Car CD player with radio (5-10K)

Mobile handset

If above type of system is installed than even if system cost 10K, user saves some money and he has his own music always. No spoilt CD / DVD due to heat, scratches etc.

Please share your idea. AS some one may make some thing and create wealth for himself and society.

Kalpak...

great line of thought... to begin this thread ! I am an entrepreneur too but belong to the service industry...

the other day i saw a rear view mirror (BT enabled) which works as a clip display for ur phone. it also has a small little handsfree built in. btw blaupunkt already has a range of in dash players which have BT built in!

Now after hit of movie "AAP KA SUROOR" i am in strong belief that stop thinking for classes, start thinking for masses.

We have huge masses population in india, where A R RAHMAN is struggling and HIMESH RESHAMIYA is hit. ( In sense of making money)

From last couple of weeks i am 24X7 thinking about any concept which can attract masses of india,

tech savvies are less, investors in gadgets are rare.

its us who think of all this kind of luxury related to technology.

Let me tell u my lil kept secret that i am planning to import average quality china made shirts, which will be available to EU mass for around 40 bucks. :P

i know in metros and other sub-metros this wont work, but again my target is RURAL india. ( Same as our telecom industry) :D

i have been selling cellphones, gadgets and gizmos from common man to top VIPs of india like GAURI khan ( Yes shahrukhs wife) sajid and rakhshanda khan and many more.

But now i am fed up and planning to start something for masses.

IDEAS are welcome.

@ KSHAH

I like the idea of BT, but IMO common INDIANS are still not open to accept something not atttached with wires, anyways give it lil rethink if we can make car music system played through IPOD or other music players and phones supports 3.5 mm jack.

What say ? ;)

Edited by Shaikhsadik

Liked your ideas Sadik...but almost all car stereos available nowadays do have an aux-in on the front panel where you can plug-in your ipod/ mp3 palyer...and many models have already come (e.g Sony's GT-460 & 660) which have front USB port to plug-in your pen drive and play MP3's directly...

My idea: Since most cities ...atleast large towns and metros have several FM radio stations, let's have a car stereo with only FM and ofcourse built-in amp...and maybe a front Aux-in. Exclusion of CD player would cut the costs by...I guess 1-2K

Liked your ideas Sadik...but almost all car stereos available nowadays do have an aux-in on the front panel where you can plug-in your ipod/ mp3 palyer...and many models have already come (e.g Sony's GT-460 & 660) which have front USB port to plug-in your pen drive and play MP3's directly...

My idea: Since most cities ...atleast large towns and metros have several FM radio stations, let's have a car stereo with only FM and ofcourse built-in amp...and maybe a front Aux-in. Exclusion of CD player would cut the costs by...I guess 1-2K

if CD / DVD mechanism is eliminated then system become compact, cheaper and more reliable. In any goven product people preferences are there but it should not stop us from thinking. Hope it keeps tickling our brains for time to come.

@SADIK

Why my phones are not replied? Call me for GSM? CDMA phone. I want to toalk to you.