Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellangelo

Activesync Error!

Recently I have started getting this error with my activesync, "Synchronization could not complete. If this condition persists, try deleting and then re-creating the device's sync relationships. Support Code 8503001c." When I tried to google about this error, guess what I found, this error usually occurs with XV 6700 from Verizon. Hetal, Sadikbhai, Kshah or Tanveer anybody got an idea why is this happening. (Btw, I am using Hetal's latest ROM, 3.5.4d)

Edited by Hellangelo

strange... coz my 6700 is verizon too nd i have never got ny such error... on the same rom as u...

same here.never ercountered this however as i mentioned somewhere before, sometimes it does not detect my phone.

and i read that this too is a common problem.

I dont know about this error. Check firewall firewall usually create problem with AS4.3 and above

Well, my firewall settings are alrite, this prob has suddenly popped up, I have already unistalled and reinstalled activesync, I have reset the activesync settings on the phone several times, a couple times I have hard reset, still no success. As a businessman it is imperative for me to have my data on the move, if this PDA does not do that, its useless to me, I hope i get a solution soon.

I dont know about this error. Check firewall firewall usually create problem with AS4.3 and above

try it on another machine and report back the result.

Got it sorted out, had to reinstall Outlook, reinstall Activesync and Hard Reset the device. Hell, now I wonder how long will it take me reconfigure me email accounts on Outlook and the Pocket pc, but thanks to all for helping.

try it on another machine and report back the result.

this is pretty strange and the first of its kind that i have heard... but then AS never fails to astound !!!!