Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pampum

Need Help to finalize a Quad Core, 1GB Ram and Under 10,000 GSM phone.

Yes Sir, I have checked this phone and Q800 and have compared their specs, Q800 has edge over it.

I have selected 2 handsets Q700 or will increase the budget and go for Moto G, what is your opinion? and yes I'm aware that it is listed by USA seller but the phone is such a charm that I cant wait and also ready to increase the budget :)

Yes Sir, I have checked this phone and Q800 and have compared their specs, Q800 has edge over it. I have selected 2 handsets Q700 or will increase the budget and go for Moto G, what is your opinion? and yes I'm aware that it is listed by USA seller but the phone is such a charm that I cant wait and also ready to increase the budget :)

Dear Pramodji, Pls go for Q700i. It has an edge over Q700. But yhere is no inbuilt Call Blacklist feature in my Q700i. Can anyone suggest a good app for the same.

Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus is the best option to select from the range of 10K. It has got good user reviews and it has all the specifications that are needed by you. Micromax is holding a lot of market share with some its latest Smartphones.

Yea must say a good quadcore from Micromax. I got it for my sister and its camera is a plus point. Go for Micromax Canvas 2 +

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Yea must say a good quadcore from Micromax. I got it for my sister and its camera is a plus point. Go for Micromax Canvas 2 +

is micromax that good with camera?... Because micromax has some serious issues with having good camera irrespective of the megapixels.

Sent from my RM-914_using Tapatalk

Yes.. prev mmx had horrible cameras, but in this they hv improved a lot.. yes there is difrnc if u compare with Samsung's or HTC's cams. u should have a handson on this device and check ur slf..