Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. I miss diversity of handsets

So, digging around I found KaiOS based handsets. The Nokia 8110 4G is particularly interesting. 25 days of standby.The OS has apps for YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter (third party), Google Maps, TEDx App etc, Sounds like a good one. Almost feel like buying it. Wish form factor were candybar like Nokia E71/72
  3. Hi I have a Samsung J3 pro on which i have installed custom rom to enjouy features of android 7, but unfortunately jio sim & 4g cvolte is not supported on it. I have to install jio volte call app to make receive cvalls on this rom. By default the handset supports jio sim on stock trom but the latest version is android 5. Is there a way to install android 7 custom rom and also use volte features on jio wothout installing jio voice app.
  4. Hi I have a Samsung J3 pro on which i have installed custom rom to enjouy features of android 7, but unfortunately jio sim & 4g cvolte is not supported on it. I have to install jio volte call app to make receive cvalls on this rom. By default the handset supports jio sim on stock trom but the latest version is android 5. Is there a way to install android 7 custom rom and also use volte features on jio wothout installing jio voice app.
  5. GSM dual sim 5inch 4g phone

The only phones that I have found close to the above are Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact H8324 and the Samsung Galaxy Folder2 G-1650. Can anybody suggest any more phones?
  6. GSM dual sim 5inch 4g phone

My dream phone... 5 inch or less, Android, 4g LTE, Dual SIM, Snapdragon, 4gb RAM, 64gb storage, dedicated memory card slot, good battery (phone should last 2 days), good camera (4 camera set-up, 108mp, 4k recording), waterproof, bluetooth 5, infrared port, fingerprint sensor at the rear, fm radio. Preferrably Flip design! Is there any such phone available today?
  7. I miss diversity of handsets

Indeed Things used to be exciting back then, with genuine chnages Now a new upgrade means better camera as all the rest ate similar in every phone. We used to import CDMA ones from the US and every phone was a genuine upgrade in practically every aspect.. But not anymore.. Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
  8. I miss diversity of handsets

I really miss the diversity of handsets.With a diverse OS. i remember starting with a Motorola Startac or one of those first brick phones that came to India. Outgoing was Rs 32 a minute, incoming Rs 16. Over the years, would excitedly look at new handsets, from Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Palm, Sony Ericsson etc. i have owned Ericsson Flip Phones (forgot the model numbers, they were coloured, and the display was slim and only one line, but the smallest smartest flip phones of its time). Sony Ericsson had the W Walkman series which was cool. The Nokia E72 was one of the best phones I had. It had 3G, Qwerty Keyboard, great build quality, gsm, wcdma, gps etc. Symbian S60 was cool. The App Store of its time was getjar. I used spreadsheets on it. And google maps too. It would support J2ME apps. then I had the Sendo X. Another super phone. I used it as a Bluetooth modem with my old PowerBook G3. The Moto Razr was perhaps the best and smartest looking phone ever. There was a candy bar version of Razr which I owned. It had Apple iTunes. The Motorola A780 was a sexy Linux based smartphone with a touch screen as well as a clamshell. I loved it. also had the palm based Kyocera 7135 too. Then the blackberries were cool d the bold. Which had amazing email, the best even by today’s standards. And excellent tools for spreadsheets, word processors etc. loved it. I loved the choice of various phone brands, OS, form factors. i would use scheduleworld.com or zyb.com to synchronise contacts and calendar data between various phones. Now there is only one form factor. A flat screen. And only two OS to choose from. Both very similar, and yet very different. Each comes with an ecosystem that you kind of get locked into. Not much choice. i love the choice of older days.
  9. OnePlus One issues - Discuss here

Anyone has a Dead OnePlus One Mobile??
  10. I have old Jiophone handset and need to change. But there are important messages in whatsapp. How to take backup of whatsapp messages in Jiophone? Please guide me. It's Urgent
  1. Load more activity