Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Xenitis Unveils Handset Priced Rs 499

Xenitis Unveils Handset Priced Rs 499

West Bengal-based Xenitis, a manufacturer of computers and motor bikes, has now forayed into the mobile handset market; one of the handsets launched is the lowest-ever priced in the country, the company claims.

Xenitis has launched five new entry-level mobile handsets, with one priced as low as Rs 499, and the other four models priced between Rs 500 and Rs 2,000. These handsets will be made available in West Bengal by the end of this year.

Speaking on the occasion, Santanu Ghosh, chairman and managing director of Xenitis Group, said, "Apart from these entry-level handsets, we also have plans to come up with improved features including dual-SIM Card in the next phase. We have floated a new company Xenitis Telecommunications for our venture in mobile handset manufacturing."

Additionally, Xenitis has launched a low-priced laptop dubbed "Xuva XC 200". Priced at Rs 14,990, this laptop is also claimed to be the lowest-ever priced notebook PC in the country. It comes equipped with Intel Celeron 2Ghz (550), 512MB RAM, 120GB HD, DVD, card reader, SIS chipset, and a 13.3-inches WXGA LCD.

Courtesy : Techtree

post-8210-1212071527_thumb.jpg

West Bengal-based Xenitis, a manufacturer of computers and motor bikes, has now forayed into the mobile handset market; one of the handsets launched is the lowest-ever priced in the country, the company claims.

Reliance is already Providing three models..

Classic 701

Classic 702

Classic 703

All @ Rs. 555 Only..(Without Connection)

Xenitis cant claim that they are offering lowest ever priced in the country..

Once Reliance provide us with the handsets @ Rs. 777 i.e less than 20 Dollars which was the first launch by any company to provide @ less than 20 dollars in the world...

^^^

My dear friends, the above Crap CLASSIC models are still Rs.56/- costlier then Xenitis handset.

Hope this Xenitis lowest priced handset should be better then these Crap Classic.

And classic handsets are CDMA based whereas these Xenitis handsets will be GSM.

Regards.

But I do not think that Rs. 499 Handset will be good enough...

^^^

My dear friend, a handset is a handset. Like other cheap handsets this will also make and receive calls for its users. I think, this entry level phone will be far better then crap classic.

Regards.

^^^

My dear friend, a handset is a handset. Like other cheap handsets this will also make and receive calls for its users. I think, this entry level phone will be far better then crap classic.

Regards.

God knows reliance, xenitis or orpat they have a common source in china.