Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
copperco2

Airtel/ Hutch/ Indicom Or Reliance Data Cards?

Airtel data card for approx 5000/- gives unlimited data transfer at 999/- per month

reliance netconnect usb modem, data card for 4100/- or 4200/- gives unlimited data transfer at 1500/- per month

hutch for approx. 5000/- gives data transfer for and how much?

tata indicom for 4100/- or is it 2850/- data transfer 1.5gb for approx 900/- month

if i am missing on any facts, do let me know. also which will be the better option..!

Airtel data card for approx 5000/- gives unlimited data transfer at 999/- per month

reliance netconnect usb modem, data card for 4100/- or 4200/- gives unlimited data transfer at 1500/- per month

tata indicom for 4100/- or is it 2850/- data transfer 1.5gb for approx 900/- month

if i am missing on any facts, do let me know. also which will be the better option..!

RELIANCE anyday.

in data card......

reliance data card is best......due to CDMA 1X high speed data......

gives maximum speed among all operators...

in data card......

if we have to consider "CDMA" then even TATA has that and the data card/ usb modem is available at nearly half the cost.

in data card......

does it gives better speed than edge connection of Hutch. I think reliance card is limited to 114Kbps.

I think CDMA is always better than GSM for data. EDGE max speed is 356 KBPS but average is less than 156 kbps and practically less than 64 kbps Where as CDMA do give more than 64 kbps

If you want, you can buy one connection I have, Nokia 3125. Get that number transferred to RUIM, it is Rs. 650 PM, 1 GB plan. Use RUIM based tata modem.

BSNL CDMA Data card gives unlimited data transfer for 250 per month and card charges 150 p.m.

If you want, you can buy one connection I have, Nokia 3125. Get that number transferred to RUIM, it is Rs. 650 PM, 1 GB plan. Use RUIM based tata modem.

RUIM based TATA Modem!!

tata handset with ruim card! is it!!

Edited by copperco2

BSNL CDMA Data card gives unlimited data transfer for 250 per month and card charges 150 p.m.

what about the internet connnection while roaming. if i get it in my home town and use it in mumbai. what will be the charge..

any idea?

^^^

@copperco2

My dear friend, as per i heard somewhere that this card doesn't support roaming. That means you can use this card only in the city from which you had purchased the same.

But still I doubt on this. Anybody else have any idea ?

Regards.

^^^

@copperco2

My dear friend, as per i heard somewhere that this card doesn't support roaming. That means you can use this card only in the city from which you had purchased the same.

But still I doubt on this. Anybody else have any idea ?

Regards.

any idea why bsnl website does not mention anything abt data cards?

@Honest: The data part works, the voice doesnt

@Honest: The data part works, the voice doesnt

so i can get the data card and then use it here..

i wont care much abt the voice.

but what will be the speed here.. is it more than the reliance? or equivalent to it and of other operators?