Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolrajiv

Verizon Blackberry 8130

Source - http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News/Detai...px?NewsId=21176

CDMA fans rejoice! According to some reliable reports, it looks like RIM has taken the wraps off the BlackBerry 8130 which looks a lot like the BlackBerry Pearl 2. It has a 3.5 mm headset jack, 2 Mpx camera, and MicroSD support (which should be external) and it runs on the 1xEVDO network. It looks like this version will have the GPS as opposed to the WiFi option - but nothing has been confirmed yet. Verizon customers (and maybe Sprint too) are set to receive the device sometime in November, 3 months after the GSM Pearl 2s launch (makes perfect sense). We will have to wait for all the announced features, plan pricings and details before we can really jump for joy.

post-14950-1187418881_thumb.jpg

post-14950-1187419152_thumb.jpg

Edited by coolrajiv

I doubt our RCL will introduce this RIM at all.

I doubt our RCL will introduce this RIM at all.

ya agree with you buddy. Reliance is only interested in selling crap mobile such as classic .. its us who r losing out on such good high end handset .. there r so many cool handsets in CDMA segment available but reliance will never bring them to India .. even Tata is much better in this regard atleast they have MotoQ now available in their lineup..

I was fighitng with Reliance Coporate Relation Manager and he also Confirmed that they are launching Blackberry and other unconfimred PDA and a Dual SIM Phone

Blackberry is very much Confirmed as launch he said.

Lets hope it dont take to much time

Thanks Rajiv for update

I was fighitng with Reliance Coporate Relation Manager and he also Confirmed that they are launching Blackberry and other unconfimred PDA and a Dual SIM Phone

Blackberry is very much Confirmed as launch he said.

Lets hope it dont take to much time

Thanks Rajiv for update

u r most welcome Hetal :)

any update on Blackberry/ Dual Phone

In what price range is Blackberry CDMA expected.

From last June 2006 Mr. Shukla President of Reliance is saying We will come with Blackberry. and till the date nothing is there only Smoke.

As Blackberry is Famous for Push Mail and Push mail Require allways on Net Connection which is not possible in 1x Network may be they R waiting for EVDO ??

From last June 2006 Mr. Shukla President of Reliance is saying We will come with Blackberry. and till the date nothing is there only Smoke.

As Blackberry is Famous for Push Mail and Push mail Require allways on Net Connection which is not possible in 1x Network may be they R waiting for EVDO ??

If they r waiting for EVDO buddy than i think we wont get Blackberry before 2009 or 2010 bcoz thats when 3G may finally happen.