Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

I Want Rsn Of Phones

I have two Handset from UTstar PPC6700

The Handset are from USA which only have ESN and S/N and P/N Number Written under the Battery

Now my Question is I want RSN of the Phone?

How can i get it or Get it Generated.

Edited by hetaldp

No youcan not get RSN. RSN is reliance's own identification system. Its non standard, however RSN is attached to ESN. BTW is this your own question? Perhaps RSN means "®ELIANCE (S)ERIAL (N)UMBER"

Edited by kshah

No youcan not get RSN. RSN is reliance's own identification system. Its non standard, however RSN is attached to ESN. BTW is this your own question? Perhaps RSN means "®ELIANCE (S)ERIAL (N)UMBER"
sir this is not the full form of RSN.its something differetn..it slipped out of my mind..will reply with right full form...if i cud remember,,
I have two Handset from UTstar PPC6700The Handset are from USA which only have ESN and S/N and P/N Number Written under the BatteryNow my Question is I want RSN of the Phone?How can i get it or Get it Generated.
Why dont yuo change the ESN of PPC6700..You only gave all of us the Tutorial to change the ESN of PPC6700.You will get the RSN also..

Thats the reason why I said perhaps

@hetal

my person is strongly following up to get the ESN registered. will take some time

Edited by mmjain

And only Becuase of RSN is not there on Handset They dont allow Foreign Baught Handset

Major USA Operator Infact Allow that

Yep Mohsin...

Its Readable Serial Number...

I was expecting right answer from you only.

I read sometime ago in a Magazine REINFORCE, by relaince.,

B)

ASC dont support Foreign Handsets

They just told it were sold by us so we cant support it even for Paid Repair or Service

Edited by hetaldp

ASC dont support Foreign Handsets

They just told it were sold by us so we cant support it even for Paid Repair or Service

They are not supposed to, else who will but gr8 classics? and why will you waste your time in R&D? So enjoy, every one is benefited <_<