Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hero

Lg Rd 6250

i have just bought lg rd 6250. every time it completes any action it makes a sound like 3 beeps at the same volume as the ring tone. i have gone crazy trying to switch this sound off but can only do so if the phone is on vibrate or silent. pl help anyone. :winko:

i block the speaker firmly with the thumb. this works to great effect. no other way, i suppose.

thanks pal. i do the same so far. still hoping for something better

@kshah,

hero is not asking for PCSync, but how to switch off call connect and dis-connect alerts, like in our LG LSP 350R. It is really irritating to say the least. Maybe PCSync has something to disable call connect/disconnect alerts?

Edited by KumaarShah

i have just bought lg rd 6250. every time it completes any action it makes a sound like 3 beeps at the same volume as the ring tone. i have gone crazy trying to switch this sound off but can only do so if the phone is on vibrate or silent. pl help anyone. :P

Dear friend, cud u tell me where from in Delhi u got this mobile.whats d price?

any contact no of d dealer?

thanx!

Its available in Ahmedabad for 7600 bucks

Rs. 7500 is the MRP Printed on Box and

7500 is only the Price.

Its available in Ahmedabad for 7600 bucks

yeah amit is right . rs 7500 is mrp . nobody can give bill of more then MRP

@ Supernova

as the dealer margin on this handset is ver low..and also it is not available in bulk..

dealers must be seeling in high by increasing the price of RUIM with it..

i have just bought lg rd 6250. every time it completes any action it makes a sound like 3 beeps at the same volume as the ring tone. i have gone crazy trying to switch this sound off but can only do so if the phone is on vibrate or silent. pl help anyone. :Riendo:

Dear friend, cud u tell me where from in Delhi u got this mobile.whats d price?

any contact no of d dealer?

thanx!

i bought it from the new friends colony reliance webworld for 7500/

@kshah,hero is not asking for PCSync, but how to switch off call connect and dis-connect alerts, like in our LG LSP 350R. It is really irritating to say the least. Maybe PCSync has something to disable call connect/disconnect alerts?
unfortunately there is nothing in the pc sync that can remove this stupid feature
This link is on LG mobile site try and psot resultshttp://www.lgmobiles.com/Download/PC%20Sync_RD6250.zip
unfortunately there is nothing on this webiste that can remove this irritating feature