Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ani_meher

Few Questions Regarding Tata Indicom

Can any Tata user please clarify the following points?

1. I know tata sim can be used on RIM Nokia 2865 directly. Can i access internet thru that tata sim in that nokia2865 without any change in mobile, like PRL file? I don't want tatazone, just want to connect to the internet on my desktop.

2. Does Nokia1235 support Tata sim?

3. I will be using bluetooth for connecting the phone to the computer as modem. what dialer should i download for accessing internet thru tata? is the the same as broadband dialer?

Requesting the answers from knowledgable ppl....

1. without any change in mobile, like PRL file you cannot connect to internet, as data call number is saved in prl.

2. no idea.

3. normal windows dialer will do.

Can any Tata user please clarify the following points?

1. I know tata sim can be used on RIM Nokia 2865 directly. Can i access internet thru that tata sim in that nokia2865 without any change in mobile, like PRL file? I don't want tatazone, just want to connect to the internet on my desktop.

2. Does Nokia1235 support Tata sim?

3. I will be using bluetooth for connecting the phone to the computer as modem. what dialer should i download for accessing internet thru tata? is the the same as broadband dialer?

Requesting the answers from knowledgable ppl....

thank god i asked. because on wednesday i'll be leaving to my native place, where there is no way of getting a datacable. i'll get one today. also, if possible, i'll try to check the working of tsim on nok1325.