Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shekharcs

Classic 761

hello i just both a new classic 761 and try to downlod ring tone from 8888 SMS but dont now how to run it in my phone the sms is their but no option for it to run and got data cabel but no software to run in my pc any one who know about to save or run the SMS to ringtone pl tell me soon

shekhar3cs@yahoo.com

can you pl. elaborate more on this..

and secondly pl. check..

1. the handset supports 8888 service or not

2. reliance is one of the service providers which is compatible

3. you have typed the right code, for polyphonic

4. generally when ringtone is received, you have to either listen to it or just save it. it may get lost if you do not do any of it..check for that tooo.

pl. post the content of the sms for further clarification.

hope everything gets sorted out for you.

[hello

i diald just given 4 digit no and diald 8888 as given for relince cdma and i got SMS full of nubers 0605040b8423f etc but no opption in for saving it to ring tone it got copy to archivev , move to archive no other option in it for classic 761 but in the box ring tone downloadthrough SMS is given ?

how i dont no

i just want ring tones to downlode for 761 because the tones in my set is very low volum based so i want to downlod new one which louder pl tell me from which site i directly downlod without SMS based one which i dont understand how to run or save in classic 761 model

shekhar3cs@yahoo.com

i wnt 2 buy that reliance classic phone with FM 761,762 & one more

i hv listen dat these phones r not wrking well

they have charging problem,very slow in working,even the call disconnect only after 5 sec ...also software is very very slow,keys r nt wrkin properly

is this is true..reply..wats ur view

i wnt a gud mobile with FM....lg,classic or wot n wich model

Very true.

The Interface of Classic 261 & 761 is too slow. You press 3 commands and then the first command is executed.

It has to be charged frequently. If the usage is high, one needs to keep a charger handy.

As for FM, it does work, but you can't listen to it for long, given that you will quickly run out of battery.

Instead of classic you can opt for LG or Nokia handsets. Inquire about newly launched LG 3100 FM phone available for 2,500/- in mumbai.

relince 51232

Very true.

:GirandoOjos:

pl see the mesage from 51234sms is full of frode i just first time given my quzi program in it for SCRPIO CAR THE QUSTION? STARTED ONE AFTER ONETHER FOR 1 HOUR AND MY CHARGE OF 500RS

JUST GONE ON IT IN ONE HOUR 6 RS FOR 1MINUT HOW BEUTIFULY THEY ARE MAKING FOOLING ALL THE COMEN PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF QUZE ? PL DONT GO FOR SMS 51234 IT IS FULL OF TRICK