Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
situ1962

A Very Good Java Media Player

Hi all 6275 users!today i found a very good media player in jar format at www.mobango.com in the software section.you have to log in to be able to download anything.it's name is java real player.3 players have been included in one.1 nagesh player 2 all media player and 3 n real player.so far i haven't been successful to use the first and last ones.but the all media player is working like anything.it can play songs and videos of many formats.even you can creat your own play lists.of course there no equalizer.but it's working great.the sound output is also very good.some times back i had extracted the audio from some old songs in 3gp format and had loaded to the card.but the in built player didn't recognise the songs in 3gp format.so i had to play them one at a time.but to my surprise they are also opening with it and i can add any no of songs to a play list and play them continuously.in 3gp format a 5 mb mp 3 song occupies only about 300 space without compromising in sound quality.so friends download the application and enjoy.you may be able to use the other two players also. P.s. Moderators please forgive me for not posting this in the relevent section.i thought that if i posted there some may miss it.that's why i chose to post it in a new topic.always you can merge this with the original topic.thanks

I seriously feel that someone has leaked out someone's research on Media Player.....

3 Mediaplayers.... None is fully functional !!

No it's not a leaked version.but somebody has integrated the kd player with other two.the kd player only is working.you can find many versions of kd player in various forum.also you can get it at it's site,which i don't remember.but you can find it through google.the site of kd player is www.kdpro.dev.juga.ru here you can get the latest version both erglish as well as russian.

Edited by situ1962