Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vj4mqntm

Sungil Scx-1080 1.x Cdma Usb Modem

Dear Friends

Here I m posting, procedure for how to convert TATA Plug2surf to Reliance Plug2surf .

1. Download this Modified Driver for Sungil 1.x CDMA USB modem.

2. Extract this file using WinRAR and copy in hard drive or in CD(recommended) .

3. Put the Reliance R-UIM in plug2surf, before that make sure R-UIM should be unlocked i.e PIN request should be disable.

4. Plug in the Modem to PC, New hardware found Wizard will start, Click on Next Brows the driver file and locate.

driver will install make sure the message should appear"Hardware is installed and ready to use" other wise reinstall

onec again.

5. Now Create a new Internet Connection manually for this follow these steps.

a.Click on control panel -> Network Connection -> Create a new connection, Select the option Connect to internet and

click next, select "setup a connection manually" click Next select "connet using dial-up modem" select the modem

i.e "SIT_1.xusbmodem" clik next give the name for connection eg. "Reliance Netconnect" click on next now enter

the phone no (server dial no)#777 click next and in user name and Passwor=<your RIM No> without '0' click on

checkbox "save password" "create a desktop shortcut"

6. Now on desktop click on right clik on my computer -> Propeties ->click on hardware tab -> and click on device

manager buttion -> click on "+" to modem and right click on SIT_1.x_USBMODEM and go to propeties click on Advance

tab you will find extra intailise commnad there type "AT+CRM=1;"

7. Go to the control panel -> network connection right click on dila-up connection which u have created click on set as

default connection

8. Right click on the same connection -> Properties-> select the modem "SIT_1.X_usbmodem" and click on configuration button. select the maximum speed 230400 and click all check box except show terminl window.

Now u r modem is ready and u can access the RIM internet.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for the updated driver but still it is not able to find the network i mean to say tht the modem's green light is not glowing only the orange light is there can u please help in this matter an can u let me know do i also have to modify the sid an nid no's also as it is said above in the forums post .... please do he;lp me friend .....if possible provide me ur no. so tht i can contact u....my no. is 9300118225 vikas

plese give me Modified Driver for Sungil 1.x CDMA USB modem

or firmware updater morbiparsoli@yahoo.com ph:-9898048567