Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
summermax

How To Use Tata And Reliance On Same Mobile

i have seen many articles abt nam and all that..

i just want to know if it is possible to use nam one for reliance cdma and nam 2 for tata .......

i mean to say if when we select nam 1 in our mobile we use reliance and when we switch over to nam 2 our mobile gets connected to tata..............

although this is a rubbish topic i think and some may make fun of what im saying but then also i want to know if it is possible

i even think that this is illegal but talking abt it gathering knowledge is not illegal.........as far as i think..............................................

we have boughjt the handsets and we have full right to do anything with it..

why should reliance say that handset is there property....

i have paid for it and not reliance

hope moderators do not delete my post as i have nt asked for anything that is illegal

i just want to know yes or no...........

................................................................................

Edited by guptaet

i have seen many articles abt nam and all that..

i just want to know if it is possible to use nam one for reliance cdma and nam 2 for tata .......

i mean to say if when we select nam 1 in our mobile we use reliance and when we switch over to nam 2 our mobile gets connected to tata..............

although this is a rubbish topic i think and some may make fun of what im saying but then also i want to know if it is possible

i even think that this is illegal but talking abt it gathering knowledge is not illegal.........as far as i think..............................................

we have boughjt the handsets and we have full right to do anything with it..

why should reliance say that handset is there property....

i have paid for it and not reliance

hope moderators do not delete my post as i have nt asked for anything that is illegal

i just want to know yes or no...........

................................................................................

you need to get your mobile RUIM converted

then u can do that.

u can use RUIM to switch. but cant use simultaneously.

We can use Simultaneously 2 number is Operator give as Full NAM1 and NAM2 Authentications which is not availbale in India

even in GSM. In Dubai there are Enteleset or Du which Provide 2 number on 1 SIM but remeber all 2 Number from Same Operator.

tata and rim can only be used in one handset by changing the SIM..TSim and Ruim..