Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolrajiv

New Sagem Bleu Phones

Source - http://www.techtree.com/India/News/New_Sag...-83687-615.html

Pratham Telecom, national distributors for Sagem Bleu phones, have added two more phones to their portfolio: the 253X, and the 351X.

Both are entry-level phones that promise affordability along with superior quality, the company claims.

The two phones incorporate basic features such as FM radio, support for MP3, and expandable memory.

While the 253X is an ultra-slim, 10 mm phone weighing 70 grams, and featuring a 65K display; the 351X sports a 1.8-inches 65K bright color display.

In addition, both mobiles have a 250 contacts phonebook memory, and can store up to 200 SMS.

The Sagem Bleu 253X is priced at Rs 2,500, and the Sagem Bleu 351X at Rs 3,799

post-14950-1191654018_thumb.jpg

^^^

If both the phones have expandable memory than these phones are worth considering. Although Sagem cannot compete Nokia, LG & Samsung.

Regards.

^^^

If both the phones have expandable memory than these phones are worth considering. Although Sagem cannot compete Nokia, LG & Samsung.

Regards.

351X has expandable memory has mp3 player & FM Radio .. where as 253X is just a slim mobile with FM radio no expandable memory support in it..

Edited by coolrajiv

^^^

But still I think both the phones are priced reasonably my dear friends. These models could be a good choice for FM / Music lovers.

Regards.

well 2 months ago i wanted to buy a good gsm phone resonably priced & along with mnay models of nokia & sony i also considered Sagem My700x http://bleu.in/specialoffers-big1.html

But i was not able to find it anywhere in the market. I even mailed & called some of its sales managers to tell me where can i see the product but they did'nt sounded very keen to deal with a prospect buyer. Anyhow i managed to find the phone at one shop but but after seeing it i was not very convinced with the build quality & did'nt found it value for money.

Such brand whcih does not have retail outlets , what will happen to its after sales ???

These brands are ony good if u want to buy a cheap handset.

^^^

I agree with you my dear anurag. Brands like this are only good if anyone is looking for the cheaper phones.

Hutch / Vodafone is happily selling Sagem made phones right from the launch of these phones in India.

Regards.