Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dhullazaran

Backup Of Messages

:Sorprendido:

Is there any means we can take backup of messages from our mobile to PC. I have Nokia 6265 as we know that we can store only 100 to 110 Messages.

It would be great if we can store our messages in PC.

Please need your suggestion on the same.

Regards,

Zaran H Dhulla.

dhullazaran@gmail.com

IMPOSSIBLE because Nokia and RCL/TATA have conspired to limit the store capacity and there is nothing we can do about this now.

:)

Is there any means we can take backup of messages from our mobile to PC. I have Nokia 6265 as we know that we can store only 100 to 110 Messages.

It would be great if we can store our messages in PC.

Please need your suggestion on the same.

Regards,

Zaran H Dhulla.

dhullazaran@gmail.com

yes you can,for this I am using smscaster E-marketing CDMA software.connect it thru cable or BT and get all ur inbox into ur pc, even u can send sms from pc .

well i dont have a 6265 but i have a Nokia 6230 & 3110 Both GSM phones are based on series 40 platform just like Nokia 6265 & 6275.

I attach these phone through a data cable with my pc & i have the latest version of Nokia PC Suite installed (download free from nokia.com) whcih interacts perfectly with both the phones.

& very easily i am able to browse my phone memory & take bacup of my sms & phonebook.

I think this procedure should also work with Nokia 6265 as All Nokia series 40 phones are same.

Just try it once.

AFAIK, I don't think Nokia PCSuite for CDMA will backup your SMSs at all. This is because there seems to be some HW lock or something which prevents the backup of SMSs

@ drali2,

Is the smscaster E-marketing CDMA software available for free or is it chargeable. Another thing most of your SMSs are truncated to 127 characters and the meaning of the SMS is totally lost. Are you using this SW for fwds? Try fwd one to yourself or to your other number and you will also notice it.

hi

i have a 6275 ,im facing a problem with battery life, bought the peice from alfa-irla-parle(w),gets discharged very soon, half day, can this be solved,also the phonebook is only 500 +150 on suim card, can this be enhanced to unlimited ,

im trying to use the group sms via computer provided by mr hetal from the forum, but its not working , anyone from the group can help me in using it , im a dapo member , with unlimited free sms scheme .i have tried the nokia pc suite , but even thats failed

does the new blackberry have group sms system, if so, then how many sms can v send at 1 go.how many groups can v make , how much is the internal memory ,can it be used to store the contact nos, if so then whats the limit,

can also reply at

vibhoomehra@gmail.com

well i dont have a 6265 but i have a Nokia 6230 & 3110 Both GSM phones are based on series 40 platform just like Nokia 6265 & 6275.

I attach these phone through a data cable with my pc & i have the latest version of Nokia PC Suite installed (download free from nokia.com) whcih interacts perfectly with both the phones.

& very easily i am able to browse my phone memory & take bacup of my sms & phonebook.

I think this procedure should also work with Nokia 6265 as All Nokia series 40 phones are same.

Just try it once.

Just try it once.

NO ITS NOT WORKING I TRIED IT... BUT NOKIA 6265 & 6275 BOTH DO NOT SUPPORT THIS PART OF SENDING MESSAGES FROM PCSUITE....

:Equivocado:

WHT TO DO... EVEN HPSMS SERVER IS LITTLE CONFUSING ON THE PART...