Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Extract Mp3 Songs Names To A File

I have a lot MP3 CDs with me but I am unable to track that which CD Contains which song?

Is there any software to extract all song names in a particular CD/ DVD., help me to maintain my Library.

I have a lot MP3 CDs with me but I am unable to track that which CD Contains which song?

Is there any software to extract all song names in a particular CD/ DVD., help me to maintain my Library.

Try WhereIsIt....

Tell me what software you want I have a couple of them...

One of this catalogues all your cds and keeps the database on your computer when you search for a song on your comp... It tells you which cd contains it you can insert it and listen to the song.... This is the software I got when I googled initially...

Later I found what I wanted... In fact even I have got lot of mp3 cds almost 90Gb of songs with me but more often then not I play them on my music system than on my laptop so I wanted a software which could print out cd covers on plain paper containing the list of songs with position of song on track. so that I can play it on my music system as well...

http://www.cdindexer.tk If you don't get a download link send me your mail id I'll forward it to you in a mail small program around 2.3mb (with C****k)

Hopefully

there we have so many media players

If you can get all the songs in to the music library

It wud help you for tracking your songs

also you can track them at your convenience by artist name or blublublub whatever you need

Here we have itunes or even windows media players wil help in this

I have one and it will be what you need. Send me your mail ID on ehsurat@gmail.com and I will mail you the software. The compressed version is higher than 500kb. So can not attach here.

you can do it without any software,

simple command line trickery

C:\> CD G: (your cd drive)

G:\> DIR /S /B *.mp3 > C:\MY_SONG_INDEX\CD1.txt

and you re done !

whenever you want to locate the song ,

just navigate to C:\MY_SONG_INDEX

and use windows search function !