Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raju_a

Htc Touch

Has anyone used the HTC Touch for CDMA launched by Sprint in India with Reliance Network. Also is it available with RUIM.

My dear friend this phone is not uim enabled.also there is no space to solder the uim tray.as of now nobody has been able to crack this nut.even our great hetal bhai has given up and got it activated in tata network.so no hope.

My dear friend this phone is not uim enabled.also there is no space to solder the uim tray.as of now nobody has been able to crack this nut.even our great hetal bhai has given up and got it activated in tata network.so no hope.

Hi! Along with my RIM, I also use one TATA connection. I intend to use Pocket PC especially this HTC Touch.Is this Touch can be activated in TATA network without any difficulty? Then I'll go for it and buy one. Please reply.

hi tech computer

HTC Mogul or Touch, where are they available in India on retail? I want one.

I am having Mogul and also Tested Touch Both Work in TATA but could not in reliance

Both is NON - RUIM Handsets

Yes, I know they both are non RUIM handsets. I want one. When I used to use GSM, I was a die-hard Pocket PC user. But I switched to TATA only for attractive tariffs and free wap. Any person, not craving a Pocket PC, will find TATA very good. They offer only one touch screen PPC which is too old using 2003SE Windows OS and bulky besides being too highly priced (almost 30,000 rupees). Moto Q is not a PPC in true sense.

Now, Hetal bhai, please let me know from where can I buy a Touch or Mogul and if you don't mind sparing me some time for configuring the same, I am ready to come down to you. Please reply.

My phone number is 9233445566 on which you can leave me an sms or you can write directly to sougatadc@rediffmail.com

Waiting for your reply, Hetal bhai.