Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sardhari

Usb Cable For Lg Rd 6600.

Dear friends,

I have recently purchased LG RD 6600 phone. The USB DATA cable not found in package. I have asked at LG service center, they says the cost of cable is Rs. 1277. This cost is very high. Please suggest some cheaper way to transfer photo, video or mp3 to or fro phone to PC.

:NOTriste::Equivocado:

Edited by sardhari

Dear friends,

I have recently purchased LG RD 6600 phone. The USB DATA cable not found in package. I have asked at LG service center, they says the cost of cable is Rs. 1277. This cost is very high. Please suggest some cheaper way to transfer photo, video or mp3 to or fro phone to PC.

Dont they bundle data cable? It can transfer by BT also. So why not to try BT (Dongle cost about 250 only) thate than spending on cable.

^^

Buy Data cable Only. As Having very limited Bluetooth Support and takes a lot time to transfer file.

^^^

Yes my dear friends, although the use of Data Cable is recommended, but as "kshah" told, bluetooth also can have other benefits.

The only pros with Data Cable is the speed for transfering files. But if you want a clean and clutterless desktop then Bluetooth is obviously good. No wires or cables attached.

Regards.

^^^

Hi Honest and kshah,

I know you have suggested to use bluetooth. Thats really great, but here problem is that with bluetooth neither LG PCsync will work nor you will be able to transfer file to extended memory. Only you can transfer to phone memory and then move to external memory. Quite lengthy and time consuming. Also transfer time is quite high via bluetooth.

Bluetooth solution, Not Recommended for RD6600

As I am having RD6600 and bluetooth , still forced to buy data cable.

Edited by abc2005

Dear friends,

Dont they bundle data cable? It can transfer by BT also. So why not to try BT (Dongle cost about 250 only) thate than spending on cable.

Only the same day, I visited two Webworld Express for inquiring about the Handset and it's Datacable, they informed me the Price of Data Cable is Rs 350/-

Hey Friend,

You says there are cheap one available but where?

Is there available online?

Please tell if you know!

^^^

@sardhari

My dear friend, you can try for the cheap data cable at mobile stores who sell mobile accessories near your place.

Regards.

everybody kindly be informed that lg6600 does not support FTP service for bluetooth dongle.

So dont buy the dongle it will not useful in case of 6600.

• Like 1

Dear friends,

I have tried bluetooth dongle to transfer data. I succeeded to send mp3 and image files fro PC to phone but can't send video. I cannot send anything fro mobile to PC.

Than I have purchased data cable from e-bay at Rs. 250 and this cable works 100% with LG desktop software.

Following are link for buying cable,

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=110200062825

You can download LG Desktop from,

www.lgmobiles.com

Thanks for your valuable advice.

:GirandoOjos::clap:

Edited by sardhari