Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sardhari

Data Cable Lg Rd 6600

Dear friends,

I have tried bluetooth dongle to transfer data. I succeeded to send mp3 and image files fro PC to phone but can't send video. I cannot send anything fro mobile to PC.

Than I have purchased data cable from e-bay at Rs. 250 and this cable works 100% with LG desktop software.

Following are link for buying cable,

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=110200062825

You can download LG Desktop from,

www.lgmobiles.com

:GirandoOjos:

Edited by sardhari

Dear friends,

I have tried bluetooth dongle to transfer data. I succeeded to send mp3 and image files fro PC to phone but can't send video. I cannot send anything fro mobile to PC.

Than I have purchased data cable from e-bay at Rs. 250 and this cable works 100% with LG desktop software.

Following are link for buying cable,

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=110200062825

You can download LG Desktop from,

www.lgmobiles.com

:GirandoOjos:

:Riendo: Yes with the same cable you can download from mobile to PC. I have done so using the ebay cable and downloaded the photos and video that I shot on 6600 and it works fine without any problems. :Riendo:

1 More Thing you can make it easy by using 5130 Data cable from gray market !

5130 also working with same ! u will get it in 100-150 bucks !

That cable will be compatible with 5130,6130,6600 many more !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

And one more thing to add in the list of Shyam is that, the data cable of 5130 is also compatible with RD5340.

Regards.

good going with the mix and match.... so now we wont have to throw thise data cables after we get rid of the handsets...

so now we wont have to throw thise data cables after we get rid of the handsets...

^^^

Yes my dear Ajay. Now a days many datacables support more then one mobile handset model. Thats good for the users.

Regards.

hi....i bought LG RD 3100.....i wanted to know if data cable of LG RD 6600......3100 has a data cable slot....also does 3100 have net connectivity?

^^^

@sanket

My dear friend, your handset LG RD3100 does not support net connectivity.

Regards.

Not able to charge LG 6600 through data cable the way we can do for nokia sets..why?

Depends upon datacable. Your datacable might not have charging facility.

I always use my datacable only to charge my LG RD6600 and it works well.

Not able to charge LG 6600 through data cable the way we can do for nokia sets..why?

Depends upon datacable. Your datacable might not have charging facility.

I always use my datacable only to charge my LG RD6600 and it works well.

Hey,

i bought the standard data cable avaiable in the market......this one connects to the pC but doenst charge....how is the one which charges different...i mean is the product different from this one..and what is to be said when ordering?

Hey Dear ,

Can Any Body help me out how I can able to transfer my photo from LG RD 6600 mobile by using LG RD 5130 usb data cable to my PC I want Full Procedure .Also how I can Make Rconnect (net Connectivity by using USB Data Cable 5130) my pc is not detecting the cable. I am fully new about this system. Just to day I received Data cable withe one cd from e bay.

----DD---

dd.doc