Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hippkreddy

Lg3100

HI to all

how to unlock network of reliance phone to use tata indicom how to do please tell me the preocedure

thanks

Can be done but it may turn out to be more expensive than phone itself. Because serial cable will cost you Rs. 1200

Can't be done.

pls tell me that does fm plays on loudspeaker??

Can't be done.

pls tell me that does fm plays on loudspeaker??

handset 12 lg rd3100

Yes LG RD3100 does play FM on speaker phone.

And can it play FM as alarm clock? Sorry for asking this question again and again (also asked in LG6600), but i m planning to downgrade my phone....

And can it play FM as alarm clock? Sorry for asking this question again and again (also asked in LG6600), but i m planning to downgrade my phone....

Yes. FM can be used as alarm clock in LG RD3100. It's a very nice feature.

pls intimate the procedure to use FM as alarm

Menu > Organ & Tool > Alarm > Alarm1 > On / set time / move cursor to adag tune > press options > type > FM Radio > select channel > select > options > save > attach earphone.................... n hey presto ..... ur selected fm channel will start playing at ur selected time on th spkrphone

also unknown to many ........... u can play FM on th spkrphone as well ..............

attach earphone > fm > options > Listen via > speaker > adjust volume > enjoy fm on spkrph

Menu > Organ & Tool > Alarm > Alarm1 > On / set time / move cursor to adag tune > press options > type > FM Radio > select channel > select > options > save > attach earphone.................... n hey presto ..... ur selected fm channel will start playing at ur selected time on th spkrphone

also unknown to many ........... u can play FM on th spkrphone as well ..............

attach earphone > fm > options > Listen via > speaker > adjust volume > enjoy fm on spkrph

Can we use the speaker as "speakerphone" ,,I want to talk to my caller without keeping the phone on my ear or using the earphone while talking?????

How many sms can be stored in lg rd3100??(excluding draft and sent )

Can we use the speaker as "speakerphone" ,,I want to talk to my caller without keeping the phone on my ear or using the earphone while talking?????

^^^

@satyanjoy

Yes my dear friend, you can use the speaker as "speakerphone" while talking to anybody.

Regards.

How many sms can be stored in lg rd3100??(excluding draft and sent )

u can store 30 messages in Inbox, 10 in Drafts, 20 in Outbox (10 Sent and 10 Unsent).

Dear Friends

I am planning to buy LG3100

I woud like to know the charge duration

What are its positives and negatives