Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yash

Lg6600 Vs. Nokia 6275 Vs. Motorolakrzr V3m

Hi,

I am planning to change my current handset, LG6330 and have narrowed down my options to LG6600, Nokia 6275 and Motokrzr V3M. Please help me choose based on the following parameters:

1. SMS Capabilities: Most important feautre for me. I've DAPO scheme (unlimited free sms to any no.) and send out 2-3k sms every month. I need a phone with large inbox capacity and preferably one which stores sms on the microSD card. Additionally, there should be some way of transferring sms to PC using BITPIM or some software. LMS/ concatenated sms feature, SMS groups is a must. Please tell me the inbox capacities of each phone.

2. MP3 player and ringtones: must have feature. Uploading ringtones thru PC or bluetooth capability is a must.

3. Battery Life: : I talk around 2-3 hours daily, SMS a LOT, will use the music player occasionally, and travel frequently in traing with journey time ~ 30 hours. Therefore i need a phone with very long battery life.

4. Camera : Will take pics mainly for uploading on Orkut and storing on PC. Quality should be atleast decent.

5. Call History and timer: I mention this becuase i've heard that this basic feature is not present in Nokia 6275. If so, can some software rectify this problem?

6. FM radio: desirable though not a must have feature.

7. Cost justification: Finally, the cost and features should justify upgradation from LG6330.

Thanks & Regards

Yash

@ yash

This is completely against forum rules. You should not post same thread in different topics.

Before posting your thread you must make sure which would be the best category to post it.

Even if you have wrongly posted a thread in a different category the moderators will place it in the right place.

No repeat posts.