Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Shailendrahasabe

R-connect

Hi

Hi Friends,

I am new reliance phone user, previously i uses Idea with Nokia 6610i phone.

I purchased the Handset Nokia 6275 and related datacable CA-70.

I installed the latest PC suite of 6275 fron nokia site. After connecting the cell to PC phone is connected to PC by nokia pc suite mode then i can acess all the data from meamory card as well as phone galary.

I unable to access the internet?.

I have Nokia 6275 and am trying to connect to my laptop fro browsing internet. I have the Nokia Connect Software which has been downloaded from Nokia Website. After installing the s/w, when I click the icon Connect to Internet I get a message "Modem no found". Can somebody suggest me how to sole this error...

Friends, please let me know how can i use R connect on my PC.

Regards ...

Shailendra

Hi

Hi Friends,

I am new reliance phone user, previously i uses Idea with Nokia 6610i phone.

I purchased the Handset Nokia 6275 and related datacable CA-70.

I installed the latest PC suite of 6275 fron nokia site. After connecting the cell to PC phone is connected to PC by nokia pc suite mode then i can acess all the data from meamory card as well as phone galary.

I unable to access the internet?.

I have Nokia 6275 and am trying to connect to my laptop fro browsing internet. I have the Nokia Connect Software which has been downloaded from Nokia Website. After installing the s/w, when I click the icon Connect to Internet I get a message "Modem no found". Can somebody suggest me how to sole this error...

Friends, please let me know how can i use R connect on my PC.

Regards ...

Shailendra

Go to connection manager in PC Suite and uncheck the Serial and USB ports tick marks.

It will give indication that 6275 disconnected from PC Suite. Then try to use the internet with modem you'll be able to connect as port is now free for use. Earlier it was in use by PC Suite.

also check in the modem properties for proper configuration of parameters