Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
humraahi

Lg Rd6600 Please

This is a note to web admin of this site. Please include RD6600 mobile in the list of phones to be selected on the user profile page. Pl have option of selecting more than 1 handset. I have had to make do with 1 handset whereas I am using 3 handset of Reliance.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeev, I have added LG RD 6600 to the list now, you can select it from "My Controls" > "Edit Profile Information"

Thank you for the suggestion for choosing multiple handsets, I will have it added soon after checking.

'Ask Arun' would have been a better thing to do...

Rajeev, I have added LG RD 6600 to the list now, you can select it from "My Controls" > "Edit Profile Information"

Thank you for the suggestion for choosing multiple handsets, I will have it added soon after checking.

Sir, it is 4 months and there is yet no facility for more than one handset. You said you will look into it.

the place to post this is "ask Arun" as copperco2 suggested above... please find the thread in the forum and i am sure your request would have better focus and response there...

^^^

And here is the link for the same :

Lets Ask Arun

Regards.

The option to select more than 1 handset in your profile has been added now. You can select the secondary hanset through your profile.

^^^

Thats great my dear Arun. Now all members will have the choice to add multiple handsets in their profile.

Regards.