Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KumaarShah

Casio W61ca Waterproof Sport Mobile Phone

Casio W61CA waterproof Sport Mobile Phone

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 04:00:00 CST

Casio introduces with the W61CA a feature rich water proof mobile phone for sporty people.

The Casio W61CA is IPX5/IPX7 waterproof foldable phone with a cool 5.1MP digital camera.

Casio took its digital camera know-how and integrated the mobile Exilim engine featuring blur reduction through six-axis correction.

A timer, distance measurement and calorie counter make the W61CA a neat companion for walking and running.

A very Japanese feature of the W61CA is the inclusion of anime story featuring the 'Adelie Penguin'. The animated story continuous to unfold whenever the phone is in standby.

A new phone for the Japanese market needs to of course feature DMB-TV and so does the W61CA.

Other features of the new Casio W61CA include 2.7 inch QVGA screen, microSD card slot (up to 2GB), voice input, IrSimple, Office document viewer, navigation, and dictionary.

The CDMA 1X WIN supporting W61CA comes in green, gold, white and my favorite yellow (see photo).

Link http://www.i4u.com/article14316.html

post-7068-1201518750_thumb.jpg

Edited by KumaarShah

WoW!!! One word !!

Killer phone - especially with those lovely words ... WATER PROOF >> I've got a Casio watch that true to its statement has been PERFECTLY waterproof till 98 mts ... I've tested it !

Hope they've got the same reliablity here !!

^^^

CASIO

The name is enough my dear friends. Nothing to say above that.

Regards.