Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rumsi2006

Classic 161

LG RD 3000 and 3100 are far superior, economical and reliable than this "Classic beauty"

^^^

Truely said my dear Kumaar. Purchasing crap Classic handset is not a good decision at all. Almost Any LG entry level handset is much more worth the money then these Classic ones.

Regards.

Don't go for Classic phones :NOTriste: -- They just look good but they're a major headache.

I got the Classic 731 just 3 months ago... Today it's lying in a corner, totally worthless.

Have repaired it twice but the software just hangs every time I try calling... Really bad. Shifted to an LG phone and never had any problems.

Don't go for Classic phones :NOTriste: -- They just look good but they're a major headache.

I got the Classic 731 just 3 months ago... Today it's lying in a corner, totally worthless.

Have repaired it twice but the software just hangs every time I try calling... Really bad. Shifted to an LG phone and never had any problems.

can the Classic 161 or any other phone allow you to transfer your existing contacts from a Nokia phone to it?