Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manishag

Airtel Unlimited 512kbps @ 1299

Dear Frens Airtel launched the unlimited 1:1 line 512 kbps unlimted @ 1299 pm

this tarrif is applicable in RWA(Resident wellfare associations) in Delhi only and if you have postpaid connection then you can go for amco scheme which will give you 5% more discount on your total bill including BB and Mobile.

1:1 BB 512 line is available for 1499 in other areas

^^^

@Manish

My dear friends, Rs.1299/- for 512 kbps seems to be a little bit costlier in these competitive days.

Regards.

^^^

@Manish

My dear friends, Rs.1299/- for 512 kbps seems to be a little bit costlier in these competitive days.

Regards.

I Think its quite fair coz comparing BSNL, Tata and Reliance.. This airtel plan is most cost effective :)

yaar it's not expensive cuz modem charges are inclusive and it's 1:1 line. so u'll always get 512+ kbps and then u can also enjoy the low call rates on std and local using various topups like i am using metro topup 49 per month(calls to all metros and few other cities Rs 1 per 3 min to any operator) and community centerx fr free. so now you compare the net costing with other available plans. Also apart from all these things customer support in Airtel landline and BB is much better then other Service providers and it's unlimited plan without any hidden condition like few oprators have cap on unlimited plans

Best option for download is tata broadband 360 hours for 3641 rupees and free installation and modem. 2MBps data rate :D

^^^

Tata broadband speeds are also good enough as compared to Airtel my dear friends.

As Airtel is providing this connection @ Rs.1299/- that I said seems to be little bit costlier. It should not be more than Rs.1100/-. The 1:1 line is another added advantage, no doubt.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

^^^

@Manish

Regards.

I Think its quite fair coz comparing BSNL, Tata and Reliance.. This airtel plan is most cost effective :)

Best option is always BSNL's broadband. Considering speed (2mbps) vis-a-vis tariff, it is the cheapest one.

I upgraded the broadband plan from 256 Unlimited to 512 Unlimited.

It is a bit costly but worth it. Getting 80-90 KBps download speed.

The plan is a good one. Getting 1:1 512 kbps speed, unlimited for only Rs. 1299/- is worth.

no it is costing me 1299 - 5% per month check with the airtel office. in my bill they are showing it as

monthly rental 999

BB topup 300

AMCO Disc(5%) 65