Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Clarification On 6265 Camera

Nokia 6265 features posted in nokia website says nokia 6265 has the following options

Options for brightness adjustments, white balance settings and Funframes

http://www.nokia.co.in/A4534133

But my nokia 6265 does not have this option under camera settings. I have only option night mode, quality and self timer.

Do anyone have this option in your 6265 ?

^^^

You are right Ramesh. I noticed that these options are missing in my cell too. Wonder what is the reason?

well lets mail nokia about this and ask them for an upgrade.

lets keep raising issues with 6265 to nokia care and that may result in nokia providing an upgrade.

all the best

post-25387-1205734638_thumb.jpg

^^^

That's true, but they should atleast provide what they are advertising on the site.

@savramesh,

If what you are looking for is fun images, then you can open any photo you have taken with the 6265, select options and then edit image. Here you have many options - you can select and do whatever you want here.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

after taking a photo and if u edit photo u have only the following options

Insert Text

Insert Clip-art

Insert image

Crop Image

But i am talking about the options like brightness adjustments, white balance settings and Funframes which are used while taking a photo and not after taking photo.

^^^

You are right about the above options.

However if you use lip-art, you get something sort of funframes (I also agree it is not on par with the ones in other phones)

As for the other features, they are not available on 6265 and you cannot do anything about it. Even if all of us 6265 and 6275 and 2865 etc users jointly approach Nokia, they will just not do anything to help us out. Why the very basic lock feature which is a standard feature on all S40 phones is not available with Nokia CDMA phones.

Any idea whether these features are not available only in India or even elsewhere? If these features are not available anywhere, it is Nokia which is the culprit. If only in India, then the operators - RCOM, TATAs are jointly culprits with Nokia.