Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bunnyfunny

Lg Vx8100

Hello Somebody Please Help me,

I got LGVX8100 from USA and gave it for programming with Reliance Mobile. All went good except a big blunder..Like I can take the pictures with my camera but cannot access them..It says "Card not Inserted" Like I also have the miniSD card for it.. But I saved the file to phone memory ...So Before I gave it to the programming everything was fine..But now I can take the pictures but cannot see them...This set comes with preloaded verizon software..Please help if somebody got a fix for this...

Thanks,

Bunny

if you can not see the pictures taken then how come you know the pictures were takn..

or is it that the camera makes the noise of taking the pic?

Well It is a big confused picture...Like I can see the file names in the listing...in a different menu...Okay I got it fixed...like the s/w I use for communicating with the computer is not able to retrieve the data...Like it used to do B4...Also there are minor s/w glitches on the phone itself which are obviously corrupted by that s/w programming guy...whatever the solution I got is use different s/w BitPim now things are okay from the computer side ..I mean storing and retrieving the files...but not okay from the phone side...some images can be seen...some can bee seen after power on/off ...so Its my Day