Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sardhari

Lg Rd 6600 Hanged.

Dear friends,

Strange thing happens to my LG RD 6600 yesterday. It suddenly got hanged, no key working and no screen changes. I removed the battery and restarted it. After some time it got hanged again and I kept it as it is, after some time it got off and restarted again automatically. I make call to it from another phone where I listen ring is going on but nothing happens to LG RD 6600. I removed and reinserted the UIM card and memory card but nothing working.

I am frustrated now!

Can any learned member advise me what to do?

:(:NOTriste:

go to lg care the phone is under warranty period so go quickly

^^^

@ Sardhari

Hey try to make empty your phone memory i think that's y u r phone getting hanged again and again !

or go to Nearest Lg Care in mumbai ! they will upgrade your handset ! your problem will b get solve !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

@ Sardhari

Hey try to make empty your phone memory i think that's y u r phone getting hanged again and again !

or go to Nearest Lg Care in mumbai ! they will upgrade your handset ! your problem will b get solve !

Regards

Shyam

Thanks a lot for this valuable advice. After cleaning the phone memory my LG RD 6600 returns to normal and now functioning properly. I think message history numbers are gathered too much and created this problem.

:GirandoOjos::)

Thanks again!

Edited by sardhari

A phone could slow down, but if it hangs due to overload, its bad..

Yes, there have been issues with this phone and going to the ASC is a good idea to know whether such a thing is normal.

A phone could slow down, but if it hangs due to overload, its bad..

Yes, there have been issues with this phone and going to the ASC is a good idea to know whether such a thing is normal.

^^^ @ ACS

Dude every mobile phone has a worst site also ! u can gimme any make and model i'll show something worst point in that make !

so not to worry about this problem !

Regards

Shyam