Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tanveer

Animation

apropos the animation feature of the GTRAN phone, i would like the gadget experts to help me find any animated bitmaps, if they exist at all. Someone said multiple bmp images make up a GIF image which however is not supported by our phone. If any of u have an idea about this or if u actually have an animated bitmap, can u post it here, of course with the permission of the admins and mods.

Dude there arent any animated BMPS or jpegs. The only format that's animated is GIF which GTRAN doesnt support

However the animation support is through the PC SYNC s/w for gtran.

Am giving you the detailed instructions for downloading animation

1) Run GTRAN PC SYNC s/w

2) Login with the username

3) Click on the IMG button on the toolbar

4) Go to the drop downdown box which reads "Still Image" and select "Animation" in it.

5) There is an explorer box on the bottom left of the screen which shows "My computer", "Desktop" etc

6) Choose the folder which contains the images. As soon as you choose the folder, All the images in that folder will be shown in thumbnail format below that box.

7) select the image that you want and click on Add button

8) Click on another image that you want to be a part of the animation and click the Add button again

9) Repeat steps 7 and 8 till your done with all images.

10) Max no. of images is 10 and when animation frame is formed by following above steps, you are able to see the image by clicking on individual image and download by clicking on "Download" button

why doesnt lg rd2030 have such a feature?

b&w animation shouldn't be all that bad...what say lg users?

Can someone upload an animation clip so that we can save and upload on our GTRAN phone?