Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ussnrao

R World

Can anybody help me how to remove R world from my menu. We are a using group phones. Call cost is far far lesser than the R world usage charges. This is very much imbalances our budget. Instead of using R world we would like to remove the service from our mobile instruments.

What is the solution?

If you have nokia wap browser enabled phone, you can type*#browser# and can disable browser from popup menu

I know my friend working in an MNC who have chosen reliance as their service provider..

Due to the same problem they threatened disconnection and the so called 'EWG team' was able to dis-able R-World.

Great we can now understand the pain corporates go thru when their employees are doing 'love matches'.

But what about us common ppl, can we get rid of it.. The WW is forever useless.. Such dirty, unwashed, worn out T-shirts puts one off before theu start opening their mouth..

Such dirty, unwashed, worn out T-shirts puts one off before theu start opening their mouth..

Are they really that pathetic????

Naah .. Maybe just a little bugged with my recent visits at the WW's.

They were aloof, badly dressed, logo worn off from the washing, Collars faded, rubbing their eyes, under-trained, rude and didn't think 2wice before providing wrong info.

Just go to them for getting a termination of your corporate connection and their systems are down upon every visit..

Finally after forcing the termination letter down their throat, we need to again make several visits cause the rentals still come every month.

And they ask you"which termination letter".

Then damn give an acknowledgement, why do u refuse?

Not only do the WW's leave no stone unturned in making the customer experience a nightmare, *333 seems to be competing with them in providing horrible encounters..

They cant even bear a simple f*** off in the end!

(Exceptions are always there..

However, situation in bangalore is the worst i have experienced, mumbai is better)

Systems down... thats a pretty broad spectrum "solution" they have for almost all kinds of problems!

But I don't understand why you wanna run around after them... give up the connection, and then let them run around behind you.... lol!!! :D

Never run around behind anyone as a customer... its highly undignified... thats my motto! :)

^^^

well said, raccoon. You are 100% right with your motto. I fully agree with you, but the thing is most of us here are using RCOM for more than 5+ years and do not want to change our numbers. As and when MNP comes in, we shall be free from RCOM. Even here, only mobiles MNP will come in first, landlines MNP will come in later or maybe never.

Yeah, but u dont see recovery agents running around behind you, they march straight in and tongues turn sour.

i hope now we have finally answered mr. Nageshwara rao's question..

u cannot disable rworld on the nokia 6275

U definataly remove the r world from nokia 6275 with deigo