Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
austin81

Gtran-rworld Users

:ph34r: I have a gtran and a wonderful large color display screen, which in normal circumstances would be a lot of fun to play games on.

R_WORLD...free but no games for my GTRAN. The only thing displaying is cricket and new releases and the cricket link dosen't connect and the new releases ends up in tic tac toe...which if anyone was able to play deserves a large bouquet of flowers for patience.

I know I am acting like a sour puss...but hey i could play more games on my b/w Nokia.

anyone has any idea when can we expect a change in this scenario... :P

my doubts echoed exactly. this is one thing that hurts another of course is the battery which does not last even a day. is it same with others or some specific problem with my phone. i keep the backlight on always off mode and still it lasts for a day only

today i was not able to save ringtones. they played well but when i choose to save. message was RWORLD not ready

I think the script required for saving Rt/wall paper in gtran is different from LG/Samsung (It's file system [EFS] MUST be different) So U may not have any luck until R-World guys update and add links relevent to Ur phone too. Else U can try one thing.

Goto MMS (Hope that works :wacko: ) and send a MMS to Urself with the rt as an attachemnt. Once U recieve the MMS save the rt from that.

R-World ringtones are universally bad anyway (or is it just me thinking that way ?)

no MMS csn be send but not opened