Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nishith

Nokia 6255 Stolen

well friend can anybody tell me whether my mobile's RSN number can be changed by anyone by upgrading mobile software or firmware upgrade? is this possible that someone use my phone by changing it ? anyway plz tell me... its urgent.

No, the RSN number cannot be changed without changing the board of the handset.

well friend can anybody tell me is Rsn/hex number can be change by upgrading mobile software or firmware upgrade is this possible that someone use my phone by changing it anyway plz tell me its urgent

Well, if the phone is RUIM enabled, then no change in RSN is required. One can use it simple by changing the UIM.

But I am not sure that RSN can be changed. Let experts say about it.

well friend can anybody tell me is Rsn/hex number can be change by upgrading mobile software or firmware upgrade is this possible that someone use my phone by changing it anyway plz tell me its urgent

Well, if the phone is RUIM enabled, then no change in RSN is required. One can use it simple by changing the UIM.

But I am not sure that RSN can be changed. Let experts say about it.

well my frnd its not RUIM based phone its is having programming in it thx 4 ur responce

No, the RSN number cannot be changed without changing the board of the handset.

Thx Arun now i can find my handset in a better way Thx for the Great Forum Member for there Immediate Responce

soo this means that not a single mobile can be stolen in the country if it has too work

the matter is the smses n the mobile number that i stored in the mobile are also lost due to this loss of mobile mobile had no value for me but the relation with mobile keep me attach to that mobile the sms n call detail of my Gurl frnd who lleft me after her marriage these sms n call where in my list from 3 years that details are having the unvaluable to me

its over with the sweets n a small party with frnds i m able to find my handset back in 10 hours by tracing the details of calls made through my number