Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajdeep_v

Softwares For Htc S720

This is my first windows mobile handset n i m not able to get good softwares for it.So if somebody has it or if somebody can give me d sites name from where i can download it den it would be of great help.Thanks in advance....

Edited by rajdeep_v

photo contacts pro 5.04 for smartphones

is the best software just found on net (but only demo is with me)

I hv got full version of photo contact pro 5.04. will upload it in evening.

I am using it on my mobile and its working fine.

Thank u guys for providing me wit d sites names but still i m not able to understand wat is for wat.i dont want any high fi softwares but normal ones like....full screen caller,a software by which i can put a password on some of d files which r there on d memory card,some games n a player by which i can play youtube videos.Please if somebody has it den upload it over here.waiting for d full screen caller from saurav

Edited by rajdeep_v

^^^

i would suggest you smaple the softwares available depending upon your needs... just ensure u select the softwares wisely by cross checking their compatibility with your OS... these sites mostly have s/w for a full win mob... i think s720 has a smartphone ver release of win mob right?

^^^

i would suggest you smaple the softwares available depending upon your needs... just ensure u select the softwares wisely by cross checking their compatibility with your OS... these sites mostly have s/w for a full win mob... i think s720 has a smartphone ver release of win mob right?

Yes u r right n dats wat creating a problem bcz most of d softwares dont work only as they r meant for touch screen windows mobile.

I used Photocontacts, it has to keep running in background if u want to enjoy it. Side effect is it reduces battery time. Is there any way to save battery?

To Sync SMS for Smartphone (without touch screen)

Jeyo.Mobile.Companion.v.2.1.Incl.Serial.rar

Edited by Saurav

I used Photocontacts, it has to keep running in background if u want to enjoy it. Side effect is it reduces battery time. Is there any way to save battery?

reduce the screen brightness to 20-30%

set the auto off timer to 15 secs

swtich off bt and ir when not in use

pretty much what u can do...

Today I switched off data connectivity using communication manager. I used surfing and phone as usual. my battery showed 50% at time when it use to show 10%.

Hetal/ Ashok

Can you please provide theme similar 6800 provided by Hetal.

Does running a theme consumes battery?

Is there any software for call recording in HTC S720? I tried some of them : LivePVR, PM Recorder, Resco Audio Recorder, VITO Audio Notes, but none of them seem to work on the S720 smartphone. Can anyone suggest a software that will work on S720?

NONE

WM mobile can never record call conversation due to OS and hardware limitations. Dont waste time. I switched over to PALM just due to this and I am happier than ever before.

Can I have a Palm Phone that would work with Reliance Mobile CDMA ?

yes, I am using palm treo 700P which can do it and infact doing it. Also Treo 755P too can do it. Centro can do it but it can not be used on reliance.

Where can I get a palm treo 700p or 755p that can work with reliance and how much will it cost?