Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ajitanand

Gtran Handsfree Kit

Hi guyz!

Been fiddling with the handsfree Kit that I got with my GTRAN.... after around 1 hour, I felt like yelling - :help:

:angry: I dont know why the hell they made it so complex. Do they want us to go Bungee Jumping with this Kit with all the Ropes that come along? And When I apply the Kit, I cant even put the phone on my Car's Seat!!! :) (I had to put it in my shirt pocket after fighting with it for another 15 minutes!! )

Then came along a thought, picked up my old Samsung Kit, and it works (thankfully!) :grin: and once again I am a happy man with my GTRAN, and it has again started rocking!!!! (though on Samsung tunes this time, so I believe this time samsung handsfree kit got Full Points!!! :)

Let me know if someone has to say anything about the GTRAN Kit...

I just have one question about the hands free of the gTRAN. Does the answer button on yours work...cause mine dosen't. Apart from that I think the handsfree although complicated like hell is decent enuf...if you don't mind keeping the phone really close to you. Clarity isn't all bad and you can be heard quite audibly to the other person as well.

Yes the answer key on my phone does work (thankfully :) )

BTW It is located on the back of the ear piece... so it is quite uncomfortable to use the answer button from there... ;)

One point though, the call button on the ear piece of the handsfree kit stops working if you have even a single missed call after plugging on your handsfree kit!!!

But if you open the flap manually once, and cancel the missed call screen, the call/answer button on the ear piece again starts working... :D

actually it seems to be of not much significance if you have to use your hands over the phone keypad to use it... so you might also like to try the auto answer option in that case...