Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Bhavin Shah

Roaming On Htc Touch

hey guys...

can some one tell me that once i have setup touch.. do i need to put in any setting for roaming also....

pls let me know...

Bhavin,

You dont need to do anything. There are no settings for roaming. It will search the network on its own and will show you triangle on the status bar indicating that you are on a roaming network.

^^^^

Surprising, there was no such triangle in 6700 while roaming...

Well no triangle will show as reliance PAN india CDMA channels/PRL are same, that roaming icon shows only when channels changes, that means when u taking the services form different than ur own service provider.

sadik,

how do i get delivery reports for SMS's ... as per phone's guide book... i tried that option but REQUEST FOR DELIVERY REPORT IS NOT SHOWN...

also how do i get internet started on this... and what about themes and wallpapers.. or full screen dialers etc etc... where do i find softwares

^^^

get to www.ppcgeeks.com great repository and forum for all you need

sadik,

how do i get delivery reports for SMS's ... as per phone's guide book... i tried that option but REQUEST FOR DELIVERY REPORT IS NOT SHOWN...

also how do i get internet started on this... and what about themes and wallpapers.. or full screen dialers etc etc... where do i find softwares

Bhavin, if you do manage to find good softwares, themes and useful information regarding the Touch, please take the initiative to start a Touch thread for the same. Also, if tutorials and procedures to make net connectivity work and any other hardware/software tweaks can be added to the same thread it will be useful in future since all posts from members with regard to specifically enhancing the Touch can be placed on that one thread. Thanks.

I'm eagerly tracking Sadik's consignment since one Touch in that lot is mine! :Sorprendido: