Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
·abhishek·

Lg 6600 Vs Nokia 6275 Vs Samsung Max

hi guys,

did lot of research....but still confused at end of the day.

what i gathered

lg6600 has good sound quality and better battery compared to nokia 6275

camera quality of lg6600 is very poor...nokia 6275 is much better

samsung max seems to have evrything right...good sound,good camera and good battery.

so is samsung max the winner ?

search for 6275 posts

even you couldnot compare with others

search for 6275 posts

even you couldnot compare with others

can u elaborate ???

nokia 6275 is Rs 9500 while LG6600 is Rs 6500...while samsung max is rs 7500.

dont u think nokia is over priced, specially when battery and sound quality is better in lg 600...

camera of nokia 6275 is better , but is that worth payng 3k more ?

go for nokia 6275 in sort it is good phone

go for nokia 6275 in sort it is good phone

hmm but it costs 3k more than lg with the same features...also heard lg has better sound and battery

Please also check the user friendly - I mean possibility to download games, application, Photo, Ringtones through PC. Using cable or Bluetooth. Because I think with LG and Samsung it should be not so easy. Just check if it's like Nokia go for LG / Samsung. The build quality of 6275 is not so good. It's little higher priced, but no choice in CDMA.

Just google more in this forum and you will find many expert's reviews.

As I repeated in another forum-

I think these Nokia & Samsung handset are just too overpriced for the features they are giving.

I would suggest people to try Spice C-810 @6K which is having more features and bang for the buck vis-a-vis these Nokia/Samsung/LG.

For persons looking for a even better handset, go for a 6800 (Moghul)/6900 (Touch) Pocket PC's which Sadik is importing at just 5-6K additional cost over this Nokia and Samsung.

For CDMA Nokia is BIG NO. Pathatic service. It takes 3-4 weeks to attend smallest problem in CDMA handsets.

Nokia phones has good implementation of java and PCSYNC and standardized accessories

Samsung, if you ask any technical question to call centre they hardly know any thing. Also accessories (data related) availability is problem. Also you can not install java games in all handsets.

LG has good value for money. Poor PC sync (Just better than chinese phones), good service, cheaper price of spares and accessories. But very poor UI.

As Dhiraj has mentioned some times its better to go for imported handset by spending just 3-4k more.

Motorola has good handsets at good price. One should consider moto too, now a days.