Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drmadhu

Application And Software For 6800 Mogul & Touch

I am starting this thread because we have go for new Mogul

So thats why we need new software for this I am posting the software is use full for contacts and sms manage software

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

Dont know if this is relevant, but I would suggest changing thread title to "Application and Software for Mogul & Touch". I have software which I have downloaded for my Touch, and instead of opening a seperate thread for Touch phone software, since the platforms are the same, I guess renaming the thread would make it easier for people searching specifically, based on phone model.

Anyways... uploading cab file for ring tone organiser to enable you to set specific tones for contacts in your PIM based contacts, based on individual or category. eg: If you have a category set as "Friends" you can assign one ring tone to all contacts in that category to let you know a friend is calling, and another ring tone for contacts in another category like "Business" to let you know another category of contacts is calling you. (Similar to setting ring tones for Profiles in Nokia series)

post-13740-1212247152_thumb.jpg

Ringtone_organiser.zip

Anupe thanks for suggetion i am change the name of topics

hey i think all the softwares which can be used in 6700 can be used in both the handsets...so it will be better if we add these un SOFTWARES FOE WINDOWS MOBLE 5 AND 6 started by Sadik bhai...

whats ur opinion arun ?

Is there some software by which we can set mp3's as Alarm Tone in Windows Mobile devices, like we can do in Nokia? Right now I think we can only set mp3 as ringtones not alarm tones.