Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
city02

The Game Has Just Begun

Lush Lounge at Phoenix Mills in Mumbai on July 12 witnessed action stars and action games packing a punch at the launch of India's first 3D fighting game 'BattleDust: The Championship', developed by Paradox Studios and published by Cyber Multimedia.

I n d i a ' s f i r s t 3 D f i g h t i n g g a m e , BattleDust offers a barrage of features including four modes of gameplay, eight unlockable mini g a m e s , a n d a n interesting add-on a comic book packed along with the box. This International award winning game also features soundtrack and background score composed by Pentagram.

The game was demonstrated live at the launch even as the characters from the game tackled each other with a host of fancy moves. Equally impressive were the unlockable 'mini' games multi genre games with their simple yet compelling gameplay to cater to the casual gamer. Pradeep Gupta, MD of Cyber Group of Companies also addressed the press conference. The highlight of the show was Pentagram's power-packed performance on the game's aptly titled soundtrack 'Fight', which left the crowds wanting for more. The glitterati comprising the cast of Jurm, including Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, Gul Panag, Milind Soman, K e l l y D o r j i a n d director Vikram Bhatt walked in for the official unveiling of the game. Paradox also announced its teaming up with the makers of 'Jurm' on the making of a mobile game based on the film.

Director Vikram Bhatt commented on the uniqueness of using a mobile game as a marketing tactic for films, and added that this was a definite first for Bollywood.

“With the launch of this game our endeavor is to offer the country's gaming aficionado a product, which not only truly meets International standards, but also contributes towards promoting the gaming culture in India,” says Anurag Khurana, CEO Paradox Studios.

post-26-1090914706.jpg