Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vijay8919

Zte Mg880 Reliance Netconnect Installation Problem

Hello Guys,

Could somebody assist me in the installation problem i face with ZTE MG880 Reliance Netconnect

on my desktop. I've installed the software i downloaded from Reliance website for ZTE MG880 Modem.

I use a Windows XP Professional OS and it is supposed to be plug & play. The installation stops as it is

unable to find the Data Interface for installation. Can somebody help me on this.

:signthankspin:

Vijay

Vijay

I had the same problrem

I have a Dell Laptop on installing the card software and the Net Booster software The Built in Wire Less and Internal network card stopped

Tried every thing it did not work

You try " netsh winsock all" command from cmd and see if it works

Ultimately i uninstalled the software , uninstalled also the wireless and the internal network card software alongwith the Norton anti virus software

Installed every thing again got my machine back to normal but with RIM USB device

All this took me 10 days

Today I experimented ZTE card on another laptop which is not important for me

will be able to get feedback in next 2/3 days timw

Ashwin

Hi Vijay,

i also took net connect on 30th June and face same problem. when i contact with web world they told me that driver CD which i got with box is don't have complete setup. web world person got mail from reliance regarding that. so they install driver from his laptop . and it start work.

so please check it

Thanks

Mukesh

Hello Guys,

Could somebody assist me in the installation problem i face with ZTE MG880 Reliance Netconnect

on my desktop. I've installed the software i downloaded from Reliance website for ZTE MG880 Modem.

I use a Windows XP Professional OS and it is supposed to be plug & play. The installation stops as it is

unable to find the Data Interface for installation. Can somebody help me on this.

:signthankspin:

Vijay

Dude,

Pls explain what is the exact error/problem ur getting/facing.Based on that we can help u.This driver problem is not much serious i think.