Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Sony Ericsson May Take Over Spice Mobiles - Talks In Progress

Sony Ericsson May Take Over Spice Mobiles - Talks in Progress

According to reports, Spice Mobiles is possibly going to be incorporated into Sony Ericsson. Nothing is official yet, but meetings are happening and this deal may just happen. But what would this mean for India? Truth be told, I’m not sure. The Spice mobile brand has a more simplistic yet feature rich feel to their handsets and Sony Ericsson is a rather large international brand name with handsets that range form simple to extremely high end. If I were to speculate as to what the outcome would be in case SE and Spice worked out a take over scenario, I’d say the entry level market for handsets would boom for one thing and the quality of the devices would also be taken up a notch. But let’s wait and see how the situation progresses so stay tuned.

img_76821_spiceandse.jpg

Courtesy : Tech2

well thats quite interesting thing that a company that procures its sets from china is being bought up by that much big comapny! amazing

no never...... sony have a nice brain yaar.... they will never take this kind of foolish desicions

the reasons why sony ericsson might be interested in spice mobile.

no never...... sony have a nice brain yaar.... they will never take this kind of foolish desicions