Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sarma_ch

Verizon 6700 - Headset Problem

Recently I have purchased Motorola headset for using with verizon 6700. The earpiece volume and mic volume are excellent. But i am not able to accept any call using the button provided on the headset. I've seen all the settings but there are no settings for headset except autoanswer.

Can anyone help me how to enable this button? Thanks in advance.

Recently I have purchased Motorola headset for using with verizon 6700. The earpiece volume and mic volume are excellent. But i am not able to accept any call using the button provided on the headset. I've seen all the settings but there are no settings for headset except autoanswer.

sorry it cant be done..i have used that handsfree for a long time ..it isnt meant for pressing to dial or accept so it defeats the purpose... besides be careful .. using a ppc6700 with handsfree can cause problems with ur phs jack..which might led to not being able to hear anything on ur ph.. the jack inside ppc is very sensitive.. and if any of the metal strips bend or distort ..which will happen after sum time of using it.. , ull have problems.. i had such problems after using that for a few months.it can be corrected by tinkering with those pins but no point in risking it.u wont hear anything unless u put in the headphones.. its better to get a blue tooth instead.. there are many stereo blue tooth headsets available..

sorry it cant be done..i have used that handsfree for a long time ..it isnt meant for pressing to dial or accept so it defeats the purpose... besides be careful .. using a ppc6700 with handsfree can cause problems with ur phs jack..which might led to not being able to hear anything on ur ph.. the jack inside ppc is very sensitive.. and if any of the metal strips bend or distort ..which will happen after sum time of using it.. , ull have problems.. i had such problems after using that for a few months.it can be corrected by tinkering with those pins but no point in risking it.u wont hear anything unless u put in the headphones.. its better to get a blue tooth instead.. there are many stereo blue tooth headsets available..

Thank you very much for your advice. I have Nokia bh200. But using the bluetooth is reducing the battery life drastically. That is the reason I tried for headset. Anyhow, I will use my bluetooth only. Thank you once again for your response.

Thank you very much for your advice. I have Nokia bh200. But using the bluetooth is reducing the battery life drastically. That is the reason I tried for headset. Anyhow, I will use my bluetooth only. Thank you once again for your response.

bluetooth doesnt cause much battery usage.. the difference between idling 6700 with bluetooth on and bluetoth off is around 2mah.. its like 34 to 36 or 37.. which is miniscule.. and when u talk thru it .. its a little more but never causes drastic loss of battery.. i have tried all these tests with acb power meter.. u can search forums or try it urself.. then ull realise u were just worrying without reason.. and can use ur bluetooth without worry.. ur low battery usage might be because of the rom or radio or old battery or signal coverage.

you are welcome.

No it does reduce battery .. almost my half !! ..

I dont know what may be the issue ..

Im using the same motorolla headset .. works all fine except that button .. but it doesnt bothers me ..