Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sudhirs

Sch F679

I recently gifted this mobile to my wife. Its not receiving text sms I sent her through yahoo mail. What to do? Also I searched web and I came to know it has many problems. Is it true?

Sudhir

^^^

I do not know of any phone on Reliance / CDMA that can receive/send SMS from/to Email. So this is not a major issue. If you have any other problems, you may decide accordingly. In any case, you have the best and cheapest phone LG-RD 3000 for voice.

I recently gifted this mobile to my wife. Its not receiving text sms I sent her through yahoo mail. What to do? Also I searched web and I came to know it has many problems. Is it true?

Sudhir

^^^

@Dr. Sudhir

My dear friend, did you send the message using Yahoo Messenger ? If yes, then its possible that you could not send messages from Yahoo Messenger on your wife's Reliance phone.

Regards.

Sudhir

^^^

@Dr. Sudhir

My dear friend, did you send the message using Yahoo Messenger ? If yes, then its possible that you could not send messages from Yahoo Messenger on your wife's Reliance phone.

Regards.

Thanks for the reply. I sent it from Yahoo mail which now has sms facility. Also it is not showing jpg images which are larger than 500kb. Does it have many problems as I read on internet forums?

Sudhir

^^^

@Dr. Sudhir

Yes my dear friend, I think that it does not support images above the size of 500kb. And for the message from Yahoo, it is now cleared that sending messages from Yahoo Mail or Messenger does not supported by Reliance. As when I too try to send a text message from messenger it says that "The operator you have selected to send the message to, is not supported".

Regards.

w3ell sudhir , my dear rimwebian, its not any feature of this handset thats limiting ur handset not able to receive the sms from yahoo mail its the service . . . and u can send the mms to email id . . . do one thing . . . add the email address to the any contact then browse to the email id and in the bottom u will see MMS . . . compose the text and send it. . . and as far as i know and have used the p[hone extensively its not a problem phone . . each and every thing has its pros and cons . .